Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Go Away Big Green Monster Week

 Natalia's mom is simply awesome!! She made green monster pancakes with Natalia. I told you I had great parents. Good job mom!!
 We webbed monsters and talked about being brave. We also talked about laughing at monsters, they lose their scary powers that way.
 We made up a monster story. We discussed story elements; beginning, middle and end.
 Yea, Aby is a builder!
 My UP girls.
 Building this puzzle is not easy, a sense of accomplishment is seen in their faces.

This generation loves pictures and I don't blame them. Look at those beautiful smiles.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, it's our pleasure! We had so much fun and I love how involved she was with mixing and preparing the pancakes. We are so into beingg creative. Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete