Monday, August 12, 2013

10 facts about me!

#1 I have been married for 28 years to the love of my life, Ray Ruiz. We dated for 4 1/2 years and met while working at McDonald's. I think it was the french fries. He was my prom date our senior year in high school, but we did not go to the same high school.
 #2   I have 2 fantastic, wonderful, smart daughters!
Julie is 26 and lives in Boston. She went there to earn her master's degree and was offered a job and she stayed. I miss her every day! 
#3 Janie is 23 and completed her undergraduate degree at UCF. She is still in search of her career path, but I know that when she finds it she will be the best at it! She currently lives in South Carolina with her fiance, Andrew. He is attending a graduate program at USC. Their wedding date is fast approaching.
 #4 I love my house! We have lived in our home for 24 years.
#5  I am THE biggest General Hospital fan. I record it everyday and love watching it.

#6 My favorite thing to do is go to the movies. I go see every movie I can during my summers off.

#7 I LOVE being a teacher! The best part are the kids. I laugh all day long at the cute things they say when they express themselves. 


#8  Spending time with friends and family is important to me.




#9 I love music! All kinds. I love the beetles, Keane, Amazing Dragon, Pitbull, Maroon 5, etc.

#10 I am the biggest Pollyana! Optimist to the core! Glass half full, behind the cloud there is the sun shining, lemons to lemonade kind of person. It's annoying sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. You are a great teacher and person inside and out! We are lucky to have you at Coral Terrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, now you know all my secrets. LOL

    ReplyDelete